Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Request
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Questions and Answers
Imogen
I know I've not been around as much as I would have liked to have been lately, and on the times when I have been able to drop by, I've not been able to keep up with the threads properly.

Please can I ask that people don't use the general threads as 'chat' conversations, with instant posting one after another to have a conversation. I don't actually mind you using the boards for this, but I can't keep up if you do it in every thread. I know I'm not the only one having problems with it - a few of us 'oldies' are struggling!

I've set up (and pinned) a chat thread in the games sub-forum, and you can IM-style chat in there all you want. Or there's the site chatroom you can use as well.
All I ask is please, please try your best to keep it out of the other threads!

Hope I don't sound too irritable and ratty about it - I'd like for everyone to keep having fun here smile.gif

Cheers!

Imogen smile.gif (off to finish writing the next chapter!)
Imogen
Just to clarify - I don't mean that you can't have a bit of friendly banter and stuff on threads - that's absolutely great. What I'm hoping we can avoid is one or two word posts between a couple of people that don't really tie in with what the thread's about and is just like them chatting in real time on instant messenger.

Hope you understand what I mean...

*worries*

Imogen huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.