Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chat Room
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
bart
Need to procrastinate some more?

Then do it, here.

bart
bart
Slighty late bag.gif but as promised, we are to open the Elenarda Chat Room, for a party. Not for a post-NaNo party as promised, but for a more seasonal Pre-New Year one! biggrin.gif

So, put on your best glad rags, and get yourself down to the chat-room on Thursday 30th. The Party starts at 8:30 GMT.

Click Here to check out your local time (enter 20:30 and London into the top box)

We look forward to seeing you there!
Imogen
Will be there with festive bells on smile.gif
Yoda
Grit of Bug - I am away at my annual New Year party from Wednesday 29th. Ah well, will be thinking of you all and probably cursing my feet at that point on Thursday. It is a hillwalking thing we do, as such our feet tend to suffer - and I'm without all the hills of Exeter to train on this year laugh.gif

yoda, dangnabbit ranting.gif but you all have fun - or else!
Robert
I will try and make it! Of course I may have to throw a cat or two off the keyboard now and again.

Robert
Clinton
curses!

I shall be over on the island at that time (half past noon my time) taking a driving test (accursed canada tongue.gif)

oh well, have to schedule another one some time soon.

I guess I'll live...

CCC tongue.gif
Drie
If my poor addled brain is still functioning, I'll be here! wink.gif
Jerry
*Shakes head in dismay*

Unfortunately, I'll probably not be able to be here for the period of Thursday-Sunday, for various reasons.

Jerry, wallbash.gif
Imogen
Might it be worth rearranging it?

I've got unexpected visitors tonight, although I can still nip in for a bit! What do you think?
Jorjor
Hiya everybody!
QuickHare
Hiya, Jorjor!

Pull up a chair, join the table. The sick-bag is located under your seat, and please refrain from using the word "fish" with the word "maladjusted" as we're quite mad, and you'd hate for us to get more insane....

As you can tell, this is a great little (but growing) community, and all are welcome. If you ever feel like you need help or want a chat, feel free to send a Private Message (PM) to anyone. Just find a victim's post, and at the bottom, you'll find a picture that resembles the picture below this line:
user posted image

By clicking this, you can type out a message and send it to the member you clicked the PM button for. This is especially useful if you get stuck, and the Help pages don't give you an answer.

I hope you have a great time at Elenarda, and by all means be strange, but not a stranger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.