Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which House Are You In?
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
bart
So it seems most of us have been sorted, so where did you end up?
get sorted!
Willow
Over the site it seems theres about an even(ish) number of people in each house.....where are all the slytherins? i havent met another...im too evil for you alll devil.gif
Della_Luna
Gryffindor...but on another site I was Ravenclaw huh.gif

And my sister says I'm a Slytherin...so I might as well throw Hufflepuff in there also!

But for purposes of this search, I am a Gryffindor!
Roxanne
I thought I would end up in Ravenclaw, but I got in Gryffindor, also, to my great surprise.

Go, Go, Gryffindor! But I have a feeling Charlie Weasley would be my king! wink.gif

Willow
ooooOOOOOOoooo it seems romance has already sprung from the depths of Gryffindor!
hockeygod
I am smart and what many would call a nerd. I am a Ravenclaw.
Della_Luna
QUOTE (Roxanne @ Jan 20 2004, 04:26 PM)
I thought I would end up in Ravenclaw, but I got in Gryffindor, also, to my great surprise.

Eh, me too...I guess I'm too stoopid or something...

As for me, Bill Weasley is my king! Pony tails and pierced ears rock! drool.gif
Smanda
I thought that I would be in Ravenclaw but I guess they thought I was too outgoing and couragous for them so they put me in Gryffindor.
hershey
Exactly where I thought I would belong. Being Molly Weasly minus 3 sons and all.

Gryffindor

~H~
Robert
I got sorted several months ago and put in Gryffindor. Not that it suprised me, after all, my Dad once said I'd make a great lawyer except for the fact that I'm too honest!

Robert thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif
Drie
Hmm. Thought for sure I'd be in Hufflepuff, but the hat is never wrong (we hope!).

For all those who thought they would be in Ravenclaw, remember Hermione's comment in OotP. wink.gif
Imogen
Shirt has arrived? Excellent news Hershey! Did it fit?

I always end up as Gryffindor on quizzies, but I think I'm a Ravenclaw in real life. The hubby is Slytherin through and through...

Imogen smile.gif
Willow
wayhay, it seems even in Imogens family lies a slytherin!

This site is swarming with Gryffindors! Aaaargh
Robert
Or maybe its that we're all Slytherins who lied on the test.

Robert devil.gif devil.gif
hockeygod
I am a Ravenclaw. How dare you accuse me of cheating.
Smanda
How about you take the quiz, Robert and maybe you will see that it is easy to be in Gryffindor.
Yoda
After initially being sorted into 'Netscape hates you, die, website, computer, disc drive, everything, die' House, I managed to:

i). Hurl the evil [curse! curse!] Netscape [curse! curse!] bearing computer out the window.
ii). Dry out my socks (blimmin' rain)
iii). Find another evil [curse! curse!] Netscape [curse! curse!] bearing computer, but one that works!

And so I'm a Ravenclaw for all intents and purposes.

Yoda, apparently smart - but not because I said so.

bart
Come on people, surley there are more of you in the "One True House" smile.gif
Willow
QUOTE (RJOCL12 @ Jan 21 2004, 11:14 PM)
Or maybe its that we're all Slytherins who lied on the test.

Robert devil.gif devil.gif

ohmy.gif But that would mean i didnt lie and soooo i shouldnt be a slytherin cos i was honest......
Smanda
Maybe the test is wrong! We should just get the actual sorting hat.
QuickHare
Dumbledore: Is there something you wish to tell me?
QuickHare: No.
Dumbledore: Hmph. Cough. Splutter.
Harry: (walking in) It's him! It's the one who cannot...
Dumbledore: Don't get your knickers in a twist, young Potter. He's joining you in...
user posted image
Dumbledore: ... Oh I forget. Old age you see. (mumble, mumble)
Willow
laugh.gif now all we need is quidditch...
Robert
and a butterbeer! With some chips behind it!

Robert tongue.gif
nome
Heh. Usually on quizzies I get stuck in Gryffindor, but I tried to answer as honestly as possible this time and got what my best friend swears up and down is where I belong: Ravenclaw.

I think I confuse quizzes. I'm loyal, but not hard-working enough for Hufflepuff, I'd be brave if I had to, but I'm too cautious for Gryffindor, I have more than a healthy load of ambition, but I'm not sociopathic enough for Slytherin. I'm not really tremendously diligent, but I do get everything done and do well, so I guess Ravenclaw is the only one that I don't NOT belong in.
Starrika
I'm a Slyth through and through! devil.gif Every quiz, even from different places, has always put me there....

That's not a bad thing, right? Hee.

~Starrika
QuickHare
If I remember rightly, Dumbledore said that the Sorting Hat places people where they wish to be the most, rather than where it thinks they should go. This means people can expand on their potential in the way they wanted to be in.

Don't be ashamed of being Slytherin. Embrace it and use this fact to become the greatest you can be. Use the chance to enhance your life and reach your goal and be the best you can be.

Oh, and don't become like Voldimort the Vile Vole.
FlorenceWeasleySnape
Yes, you shouldn't worry about it. I get sorted into Slytherin sometimes... it has its advantages. devil.gif

Though my heart rests in Ravenclaw... wub.gif

Florence
lilyglass
I came out as a Ravenclaw. But I think I may have answered a lot of the questions the Slyhterin way, too. Just not a people person, I guess. wink.gif
Cristin
HOORAY! I'm in Gryffindor! biggrin.gif

It's the little things that make me happy...
Jerry
On this test (and most others), I came out as Gryffindor. On a few, I came out as a Ravenclaw. On one distinct one, I remember coming out a Slytherin. biggrin.gif Don't know how that happened. teehee.gif

But I stand true beside my signature wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.