Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIRTHDAYS!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Willow
Ive officially lost the birthdays section, i cant find it! crybaby.gif
But today it says its barts birthday?

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

Jennie

P.S if im wrong then heres a new birthday section lol blushing.gif
Della_Luna
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART!!!

Hope it's a good one!

drunk.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

~DL hug.gif
hockeygod
It's Bart's Birthday? Well, this calls for a celebration!!!
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Happy Birthday Bart!!!
hockeygod drunk.gif
Robert
No wonder Bart was lurking around the site this morning. He was waiting to see if anybody noticed it was his birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bart!
sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
LizWeasley221
I IMed Bart in (my) early morning hours to give him a Happy Birthday!!

But, here we go again!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART!!!!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

(Lots of obnoxious birthday wishes wink.gif )

Liz
bart
QUOTE (RJOCL12 @ Dec 27 2003, 05:15 PM)
No wonder Bart was lurking around the site this morning. He was waiting to see if anybody noticed it was his birthday.

I'll have you know I lurk most mornings biggrin.gif

Thank everybody for the birthday whishes biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

bart
Drie
jawdrop.gif I almost missed wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope you are having/had a great day! hug.gif

Now, will you be able to finish your NaNoWriMo???jump.gif
hockeygod
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
I hope it's a great one Thorfinna!!!
hockeygod
hockeygod
Hope it's a great birthday Ravenwood!!!
hockeygod
Willow
Happy birthday Ravenwood...whoever you are.. teehee.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Robert
Happy Birthday Ravenwood!! May the new year be better than the old one!
Robert
Happy Birthday Ravenwood!! May the new year be better than the old one!
sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif
hockeygod
Have a great Birthday EdinaBrya!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Willow
Haaaappppeeeeeeeeeee Birthday EdinaBrya!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Yoda
Right, very shamefully late, happy birthday to bart, sorry about the lateness, sorry for taking up your time, sorry, sorry!

drunk.gif happybday.gif

Yoda, sorry!
bart
QUOTE (Yoda @ Jan 12 2004, 10:45 AM)
Right, very shamefully late, happy birthday to bart, sorry about the lateness, sorry for taking up your time, sorry, sorry!

drunk.gif happybday.gif

Yoda, sorry!

Don't worry I'm trying to pretend it did not happen anyway. biggrin.gif
Yoda
QUOTE (bart @ Jan 12 2004, 12:10 PM)
Don't worry I'm trying to pretend it did not happen anyway. biggrin.gif

With that in mind will everyone please ignore mine, it's being delayed by a week for two reasons:

(1): It hasn't been my birthday since my little cousin was born in 2002
(2): Everyone has exams/evil coursework so we're partying a day later

Yoda, that is all biggrin.gif
bart
So any notices that appear at the bottom of this screen, say at the end of this month are to be ignored then...

Bart devil.gif
Della_Luna
Happy Birthday songbird!

Hope it's a good one! happybday.gif
hockeygod
Happy 16th Birthday songbird!!!
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
hockeygod
P.S. Do you have your license yet?
Robert
Happy birthday Songbird!!
sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif
Della_Luna
*notices that no one else noticed it was his birthday*

*runs and hides* bag.gif
Willow
Happy Birthday KeiraKitty! happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
hockeygod
Have a GREAT Birthday KeiraKitty!!!
Yoda
Happy Birthday Starrika

:happybirthday :drunk
Della_Luna
Happy Birthday Starrika!

Hope it's a great one!!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif
Smanda
happybday.gif Starrika!!!
hockeygod
Happy Birthdat Starrika!!!
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
hershey
Have a terrific birthday Starrika! sorcerer.gif

~H~
Robert
Happy Birthday Starrika!
drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

Robert & the kitties
Willow
This is probably late but im banned remember!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRIKA! happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Robert
Happy birthday Yoda! How does it feel to finally be legal?

Robert biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Yoda
'Robert! You're name will also go on the list!' ~ For you have mentioned the day of evil! And as for legality, in the UK I was 3 years ago-ish, but at the same time it feels...like yesterday.

Yoda, adding Robert to the list of...him and bart
hershey
QUOTE (Yoda @ Jan 29 2004, 05:57 AM)
~ For you have mentioned the day of evil!

Dearest Yoda, starwars.gif

FYI the date of one's birth does not become evil until one has surpassed a certain age, namely 30. wink.gif

Therefore I find no shame in wishing you a
Very Happy Birthday!!

With warm regards (b/c it is bloody cold here!)

Hershey hug.gif

bart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YODA!

well if I'm on the list anyway.....
Drie
I feel no shame in putting myself on the said list . . . that being stated,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YODA! YOU DA MAN!

drunk.gif happybday.gif jump.gif starwars.gif fing34.gif

xxoo,
Drie wink.gif
Imogen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YODA!!!

Have a drink for us to celebrate!

Imogen starwars.gif
Willow
HEYA YODA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YA!

061.gif 061.gif 061.gif 061.gif 061.gif

hockeygod
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, YODA!!!
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Yoda
Oh well, if you can't list 'em, join 'em smile.gif drunk.gif starwars.gif

Yoda, drinking the whiskey & beer - and all because Imogen told me too (great excuse to explain a lack of work tomorrow biggrin.gif)
Robert
Don't feel too bad about hitting 21, Yoda. As any woman on this site can tell you the real day of evil is whent hey hit 40!

I've at least got 1yr 9 month and 5 days to go, but who's counting?

Still, I've got all my nice brown curly (when I let it grow out) hair!

Robert laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
membe of Yoda's list
nome
Happy birthday to everyone who's day I wasn't around for... may you all have wonderful years!
QuickHare
I heard that you're only as young as you feel.

If Yoda wishes to feel like he has the world on his shoulders and that he doeserves no right to to be wished a happy birthday from people he likes, then let his age skyrocket into triple figures...

I know it's very late, but Happy Birthday Yoda. Technically I wasn't signed up before his birthday, but I did get a message through to him by other means.....

happybday.gif drunk.gif
nome
Heh. Actually, I think all the moaning is rather funny, since I'm still at the age where people wish to be older.

...although that's never really been my problem, since people who don't know my chronological age place me anywhere from 19 to 30.

Nome, feeling ageless. 061.gif
Robert
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRETCHY STRECHY!

drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif

Robert
Happy 17th ljusgestalt!

sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif sorcerer.gif
QuickHare
Yes, happy 17th birthday!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Imogen
Birthday wishes to you, but also to Liz, one of my wonderful beta readers and Jo as well.

Quite a day of it really!

Have a wonderful time all of you. You deserve it!

Imogen smile.gif
Robert
Happy birthday Liz and Jo!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
bart
I missed Liz's birthday? Oh well I guess it's back to the bathroom for me bag.gif

bart
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.