Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member Titles
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Questions and Answers
hockeygod
Most of the high-ranking Elenarda.com members have cool member titles. Is there any way to change one? confused1.gif
Drie
I think when you hit 100 posts you'll have access to change your title. It's under the My Controls section, and if I remember correctly, it's under Edit Profile Info.

Hope I gave you accurate information! wink.gif
hockeygod
Thanks Drie. You would know with 634 posts. biggrin.gif
LizWeasley221
I could be wrong, Imogen has the way of doing crazy things, but I think only Admins can change your user title.

And you wouldn't want to make your own anyway...that doesn't make it special smile.gif smile.gif

teehee.gif

Liz wub.gif
hockeygod
Thanks Liz. Now I feel like an idiot for the thread I started on deneral forum.
blushing.gif
Willow
But theres a box on mine....sayin i can change it, although ive never tried, mebbe im wrong too....wait for imogen to tell yas she'll know laugh.gif
LizWeasley221
Thanks Liz. Now I feel like an idiot for the thread I started on deneral forum.

Never, EVER feel stupid!! EVER! Not about something I say, at least. Honestly, I might be wrong about the whole-making-your-own-title thing. But don't you think it's fun to have one given to you?? I do. smile.gif

Change at will if possible, dude! smile.gif

Liz
hershey
QUOTE (Drie @ Dec 5 2003, 06:14 PM)
I think when you hit 100 posts you'll have access to change your title.  It's under the My Controls section, and if I remember correctly, it's under Edit Profile Info.

Someone help me please! confused1.gif I've looked here and I don't seem to have a Member Title option and I have over 100 post. Does the board have something against me or something? crybaby.gif

~Hershey~

Willow
No hunni, its not just you. Ive been thinking that is not 100 posts, as Della Luna cant find hers either, i do have mine there but im not exactly sure when it appeared. smile.gif

Jennie
bart
hang on peeps, I'll dive into the control panel of powerâ„¢ and try and find out for you what the actual figure is, if you notice the pages turning pink and going all Barbera Cartland I have hit the wrong button biggrin.gif

bart whistling.gif

edited to add:

200 posts and you can change your own title
Willow
*wink wink nudge nudge* bag.gif

Jennie
Drie
QUOTE (Willow @ Dec 8 2003, 12:26 PM)
No hunni, its not just you. Ive been thinking that is not 100 posts, as Della Luna cant find hers either, i do have mine there but im not exactly sure when it appeared. smile.gif

Jennie

I'm sorry - I didn't know I was spreading bad information. I just knew that after quite a few posts I was able to change my member title. I thought it was after 100, but it may have been more.

Forgive me? sad.gif
Della_Luna
I think that we can forgive you Drie hug.gif

~DL, off to post so I can change my title to queen of flingin fat guys in red suits
hershey
Of course I forgive you Drie! hug.gif

~H~
hershey
QUOTE (bart @ Dec 8 2003, 03:04 PM)
200 posts and you can change your own title

notworthy.gif Thanks so much Bart for the 411! notworthy.gif

~H~
hershey
QUOTE (Willow @ Dec 8 2003, 02:26 PM)

Jennie

You are just too sweet! hug.gif

~H~
Willow
blushing.gif smile.gif Hehehe was only helping. hug.gif

If its 200 posts then most people dont have far to go smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.