Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some of the links are not working.
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Questions and Answers
hockeygod
some of the links on the carpe diem compendium are not running especially those to the hearth rug and those in the restricted section. i was wondering if these were not available anymore or if there were some technical difficulties being experienced? i also wanted to tell imogen that she is a wonderful writer and that i anxiously await new updates. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
nome
Not sure about the other links, but any links leading to gryffindortower.net will be defunct, since the tower has been closed. I'm sure Imogen will fix it, but you might not want to set your sights on anytime sooner than december, after nanowrimo's finished! wink.gif
Imogen
Hi there,

You'll find an answer to your question in this thread but, as you many notice from the url, it's not part of the Elenarda web site. Sherry and Jo own and update that page, and it's really kind of them to do it. However, they've been pretty busy lately and haven't altered the links now that GT and The Hearthrug have closed.

It'll happen when they get a chance, but until then, what I might do is a version to host on site. I won't have time to do that myself until NaNoWriMo is over, but if you want to use the timeline to find the name and author of the fic, you'll find a working link to it on Elenarda in one of the indexes. That doesn't apply to the Restricted Section outtakes ~ I'm pondering another solution with those.

Hope that helps and thanks for letting me know.

Imogen smile.gif

*edit - LOL Nome! You beat me to it! *
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.