Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People Profiles
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
nome
we've sort of been introducing ourselves over at "Just Testing", but not everyone here's from GT or is familiar with one another in other ways... besides, its an opportunity to supply false information (with warning label) and stretch your imagination, if you'd rather B. N. Onymous. 8)
nome
Name/Netname: Nome
Description: Average height, browny-reddish wavy hair (pretty long), blue eyes, jeans, t-shirt.
Home: see left
Hobbies: swimming, reading, writing, performing arts, crafty-stuff.
Favorite Food: grapes. fruit. natural sugars. mmmmmmmsugar.
Favorite Emoticon: :shock:
Favorite Authors/Books: Tamora Pierce, Tolkein, Rowling, Eddings, Susan Cooper, Lloyd Alexander, a bunch more...
Found Elenarda: through Imogen and GT! H/G forever! whoooo!
Yoda
Name/Netname: Dave/Riley[football nickname]/Yoda
Description: 5'9" dwarf, really weird hair, blue eyes
Home: home is nor' lye - the middle of a field
Hobbies: reading, writing, wargaming, ccgs, rpgs, football
Favorite Food: anything I don't cook.
Favorite Emoticon: smile.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: JRR Tolkien, B Jacques, JK Rowling, T Pratchett, the star wars expanded universe authors, C Forbes, B Cornwell, ...
Found Elenarda: How else but through gt and Imogen's fics?

Edited because time caught up and I grew older again
b4zookajules
Name/Netname: Jules / b4zookajules
Description: 5'3, blonde hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin.
Home: Hertfordshire, Engaland. smile.gif
Hobbies: writing, reading, fanfiction, Internet, talking, manga, anime, drawing...
Favorite Food: erm.. not that fussy. biggrin.gif
Favorite Emoticon: :roll:
Favorite Authors/Books: JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Philip Pullman, the guys over at GT...
Found Elenarda: Imogeeeeeeeeeen. biggrin.gif
Rosey
Name/Netname: Rosey aka heRmiONe rox at SQ.
Description: Approx 5 ft and 3/4 of a inch tall, dark brown eyes, black/brown curly hair- extremely bookwormish, but very sarcastic and insane.
Home: Birmingham, England.
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, Sports (swimming, hockey, rounders, football, swimming), writing fic, etc.
Favorite Food: Chicken Fajitas.
Favorite Emoticon: tongue.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: Tolkien, JKR, Douglas Adams, Ben Elton, Stephen Fry, etc.
Found Elenarda: Imogens LJ. Yes, she has one- yes, REALLY!! *gasp*
MissBee
Name/Netname: Bronwyn/Bee/MissBee
Description: 5 foot 5. Very long brown hair. Brown eyes. Read's too much. Write's too much.
Home: Sydney, Australia
Hobbies: Reading. Writing. History. Computers.
Favorite Food: Um. Chocolate. biggrin.gif
Favorite Emoticon: wink.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: JKR (dah), Madeline L'Engle, tongue.gif can't think now...
Found Elenarda: Imogen introduced me to the story but I found the website through GT.
Julephenia
Name/Netname: Becky/Julephenia (often called Ginny or Hermione by friends... erm.. that and Mrs. Nameoffamousactor(s) )
Description: 5 feet, 3 1/2 inches tall! (I'm short.) Long, wavy brown hair with natural blonde and red highlights, red dye... brown eyes, fairly decent figure (ok, so I'm trying to be modest here... I'm 19, give me a break.). HP maniac. Wants to live in the UK. Crazy. Theatre Major.
Home: School is home. School is Connecticut, USA. Then there's New Jersey. I love NJ. Don't mock it.
Hobbies: HP, reading, friends, theatre, web surfing, some writing, ignoring the mess that is my room, friends, friends, friends.
Favorite Food: Chocolate. Dark.
Favorite Emoticon: I have to *choose*?
Favorite Authors/Books: JKR, Tolkein, Alcott, Austen, Bronte sisters, Garlend, Montgomery, Shakespeare, Allende, Auel (it strikes me that I like a lot of writers who are at least one of these three: female, British, or start with an "A"... hmmm...). Too many fanfic authors to count, starting with Imogen... wink.gif
Found Elenarda: The fantastic GT.net and Imogen's stories there.
Evie
Name/Netname: Evie
Gender: Hold on, let me check! Yep, I'm female! biggrin.gif
Description: Tall, proud red-head, and sporting a pair of green eyes!
Occupation: It says librarian on my profile, but all I actaully do is volunteer there! I like to think of it as my job...
Home: Hot ol' stinky Arizona.
Hobbies: Reading, writing and bungee jumping. Okay, I was lying about that part- but it was worth a try!!
Favorite Food: Well, really, I'll eat anything- but if I had to pick it would be...sushi! No...mashed potatoes! No, wait! Macaroni!
Favorite Emoticon: :shock: It just makes me laugh.
Favorite Authors/Books: Rowling, Tolkien, Bradbury, Conrad, and then comes the fanfic authors: Imogen, Arabella, Caitlyn, and Ruskbyte! And then a lady from FFNet, Lady Foxfire!
Found Elenarda: GT, of course! And is she on the SQ? I cant remember...
Tiggerlady
Name/Netname: Nikki/ Tiggerlady/ Aphrodisiac
Description: Tall, red hair, legs for days, grey-blue eyes. Practically a Ginny look-alike. biggrin.gif
Home: Westminster, California
Hobbies: Shopping, Reading, Talking on the internet, anything HP, Colorguard, GUYS GUYS GUYS. wink.gif
Favorite Food: Pizza. Or my papi's ribs. biggrin.gif
Favorite Emoticon: :twisted:
Favorite Authors/Books: JK Rowling, Madeleine L'Engle, JRR Tolkein, Stephen King.
Found Elenarda: GT smile.gif Through Alpha and Omega, methinks.
Imogen
LOL I suppose I'd better do one:

Name/Netname: Imogen
Description: Tall, long hair which changes colour depending on the light and has a bit of a life of its own, blue eyes.
Home: Right here!
Hobbies: reading, writing, horse riding, chatting, shopping, getting covered in paint with the kids...
Favourite food: Grapes (red seedless variety)
Favourite emoticon: It's not the one here - I love Barfie on GT
Favourite books/authors: How long have you got?
Found Elenarda: In my head one night. Now the website is a reality, but I've still got a lot of work to put in on the book!
ancarett
Name/Netname: Ancarett
Description: Brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, taller than average
Home: NCentral Ontario
Hobbies: online games (Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot), cross stitch,
painting, fanfiction writing
Favorite Food: chocolate
Favorite Emoticon: alphaomega.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: Jane Austen, Patricia McKillip, Robin McKinley and David Eddings
Found Elenarda: through GT and blogging
Zamnaii
Name/Netname: Dominic
Description: Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses when I can be bothered to wear them, about 5'11"
Home: A house in merry old Sydney
Hobbies: Football, that Weakest Link game at the BBC site, reading.
Favorite Food: Lasagne
Favorite Emoticon:
Favorite Authors/Books: JK Rowling, Phillip Pullman, Douglas Adams, Alan Gibbons, and of course Imogen's Elenarda series!
Found Elenarda: Through Imogen, but I found out about Elenarda from Bee!
Ashavah
Name/Netname: JK, Ashavah, or Jedi Kenobi.

Description: Just plain cwazy.

Occupation: Professional procrastinator: I'm the all-Australia and all-Elenarda Champ!

Okay, really I'm a senior high-school student. Online occupations include FF.N columnist, SQ Forum Ghost, and WWR Alphaette.

Home: Right here!

Hobbies: Reading and writing fantasy, archery, flute, penny whistle, guitar, folk music, 70's rock, English, languages, web design, graphics design.

Favourite food: Enchiladas.

Favourite emoticon: The magic one at SQ is pretty KEWL.

Favourite books/authors: Tolkien (King of Fantasy), Rowling, Pratchett, Pullman, Shakespeare, and I know there's more ....

Found Elenarda: Yahoo! Instant Messenger. A chat with Imogen. I believe I was among the first to see the site ... she wanted something tested.

smile.gif

Yours in fanfiction,

JK
fizzingwhizbee
Name/Netname: Emma/fizzingwhizbee
Description: Tallish, blonde mid-length hair whcih never behaves, green eyes, quiet, sarcastic.
Home: nearish London, England.
Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, acting, fencing, interneting, discussing characters to pieces, websiting
Favorite Food: chocolate. and more chocolate.
Favorite Emoticon: :wink:
Favorite Authors/Books: Whee. erm. Tolkien, Rowling, Philip Pullman, the lot at GT and SQ... the list goes on....
Found Elenarda: Where else? Imogen and GT! biggrin.gif
bart
Name/Netname: Bart
Description: short, hazel eyes, brown hair
Home: England
Hobbies: reading, internetting
Favorite Food: curry
Favorite Emoticon: :twisted:
Favorite Authors/Books: jkr of course, terry prattchet, bill bryson, john grisham
Found Elenarda: gt
poacher
Name/Netname: Poacher/magicalmischiefmaker

Description: Medium, Black Eyes, Tousled Hairs.

Home: Pakistan

Hobbies: Harry Potter, Jeffery Archer, Silmarillion

Favorite Food: Noddles

Favorite Emotion: None

Favorite Author/book: Jeffery Archer, Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, C. Lewis, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Jane Austin.

Found Elendra: From Imogen's profile at Fanfiction.net.
Shallan96
Name/Netname: Stephanie/Shallan
Description: 5 feet, 3 inches, blue eyes, dyed blonde hair (An inch or two past my elbows) which I'm growing out (the natural color is a light brown, dark blonde), very pale.
Home: Northern California.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, wireworking and the like.
Favorite Food: I don't really have a favorite food. It just depends on what mood I'm in.
Favorite Emoticon: blink.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: Rowling (Naturally), Lloyd Alexander, Patricia C. Wrede, Jennifer Roberson, Mercedes Lackey, Madeleine L'Engle.
Found Elenarda: Imogen and GT.

Evie: I just moved from the Prescott/Prescott Valley area in Arizona!

EDIT: Turns out I don't have the half inch I thought I did!

Shallan
Sundrip
Name/Netname: Becky/Sundrip
Description: Luscious
Home: Upstate New York
Hobbies: reading, cooking, sewing
Favorite Food: chocolate
Favorite Authors/Books: Elizabeth Peters, Suzanne Brockman, The Dark is Rising series
Found Elenarda: GT
Julephenia
Hey, it's another Becky who loves chocolate!

*evil grin*

Nice to meet you!

Becky, chocolate lover
mbpascal
Jeez, I lurk round here often enough, I oughta make one of these just to let people know what to expect. ~_^

Name/Netname: Varies depending on location/time/conversation/whim.
Description: Glasses, dark messy hair, average height. Often found with nose in book or "I know something amusing to me but almost no one else" gryn on face
Occupation: College student/otaku/cynic/wannabe-writer/philosopher
Home: Virginia
Hobbies: Reading, video games, anime, movies, HTML, writing
Food: I'm a college student. If it has calories and isn't currently moving, we'll eat it.
Emoticon: ^^;;; or ¬_¬
Authors/Books: Pratchett, McCaffrey, JKR (naturally), Lackey, Rumiko Takahashi, Tolkien, etc.
Found the site: Long-time H/G shipper, was there for the start of GT, and started coming here when THIS site opened.
Arwena
Name/Netname: Jacqueline/Arwena
Description: Long black hair. Brown eyes. Kind of dark skin.
Home: Melbourne, Australia
Hobbies: Reading and Writing.
Favorite Food: I dunno...any junk food except Cherry Ripes ( you know the chocolates).
Favorite Emoticon: :sneaky
Favorite Authors/Books: J.K.R and J.R.R. Tolkien
Found Elenarda: I read Alpha and Omega and Carpe Diem on ff.net, then I kept annoying Imogen with emails about the sequel. Then she gave me the link and here I am!
Karaway
Name/Netname: Karen / Karaway
Description: Five foot two , eyes of blue, red hair too.
Home: Boston MA
Hobbies: reading, singing, cooking, riding my motorcycle
Favorite food: mmm...food smile.gif
Favorite emoticon: The Percy one on Cait's website kills me (it may be other places too)
Favorite books/authors: The extremely incomplete list: JKR , Tolkien, Diana Gabaldon, Shelby Foote, Jude Deveraux, Andrew Greeley, Judith McNaught, Stephen Donaldson, Alan Dean Foster, Caleb Carr...plus I have a huge cookbook collection. Oh and Imogen, of course smile.gif
Found Elenarda: by following Imogen
allie kiwi
Name/Netname: Allie or 'allie kiwi'
Description: five feet 3 and a bit. I work in metric - these inch things are confusing! My mother says I look like a scrawny possum. She LIES!
Occupation: stay at home Mum, currently studying towards a post graduate diploma in Community Nutrition
Home: New Zealand
Hobbies: cooking, singing, reading, cross stitch, sewing costumes, writing fanfiction (just finished my 8th one! yay!)
Favorite food: chocolate is not a food, it's a religious experience
Favorite emoticon: :stars for my random blond moments. Unfortunately not as few and far between as I'd like.
Favorite books/authors: Pride and Prejudice, David Eddings, Harry Potter series, the Montgomery and Taggert family stories by Jude Deveraux, Douglas Adams, time travel romances for some odd reason...
Found Elenarda: a link through Imogen's stories at Sugarquill
john
Name/Netname: John or Polymorp
Description: Five foot seven, Blue eyes, brown hair, evil grin
Occupation: Student / IT staff - BSc (Hons) Computing final year
Future aim: Probably get teaching qualification
Home: Lincs, UK
Hobbies: Reading, Coding, breaking computers, fixing computers
Favorite foods: chocolate, Lemon drizzle cake
Favorite emoticon: :wall - Usually due to waiting for next chapter of a story
Favorite books/authors: HHGTTG, The diamon age/Snow crash/Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson, Harry Potter series, Terry Prattchet, His Dark Materials triology
Found Elenarda: Looking for R/H | H/G fictions lead to->blame Sugarquill and Griffindertower
melangell
Name/Netname: melangell
Description: Five foot one and a bit, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, prominent front teeth biggrin.gif
Occupation: Geological engineer (aka someone who gets paid to play with dirt all day)
Home: Currently in Edmonton, Canada, but originally from near Vancouver.
Hobbies: Reading, Violin, Piano, Choir, Number & Logic Puzzles, Crafts, Procrastination
Favorite foods: Sushi, chocolate ice cream, my mom's lasagna, fish&chips
Favorite emoticon: :peek
Favorite books/authors: jkr, Tolkein, Jane Austen, the usual
Found Elenarda: from GT
LizWeasley221
Name/Netname: Liz
Description: 5'5'', red hair that is a little past my shoulders, green eyes, and hips I could live without.
Occupation: Student at "Spa Syracuse" as my mom likes to call it.
Home: Syracuse for school, but my heart is in NJ smile.gif
Hobbies: Reading, reading, reading. I tend to drink a bit. Lately it's been A LOT of writing because of school.
Favorite Food: Since I'm on a diet- it's pizza. but usually it's anything Thai.
Favorite Emoticon: I really like the couch.
Favorite Authors/Books: Oh goodness. My favorite is Jane Austen, how about I leave it at that?
fanfic authors: Imogen, Anne, Arabella, Ali Granger (who is an H/H shipper but is just *too* good for words)
Found Elenarda: I have to admit...it was stalking. Pure stalking. No, GT lead me to her. smile.gif

Hey Becky! MuCH LOVE TO NJ!!!!!

~Liz
ljusgestalt
So, my turn... huh.gif

Name/Netname: Erika
Description: 6 feet (and you guys call yourselves tall?! wink.gif hehe. I'm not just tall, I'm tall), red hair, blue eyes
Occupation: At the moment 'doing nothing', but in a few weeks I'll be a student again (and I'm so not looking forward to it...)
Home: Sweden
Hobbies: Reading, climbing in trees, listening to music, eating chocolate (Marabou Mjölkchoklad. If you ever come to Swden, you have to eat that chocolate!), watching films (I'm a true film freak)
Favorite Food: Ice Cream (melon, pear), pizza, cheesecake (healthy?! I don't know what you mean...)
Favorite Emoticon: fish.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: Can't count them all.
Found Elenarda: Trough Sugarquill, I think... But I'm not completely sure...

songbird
Um, let me see, this will actually be my first post tongue.gif

Name/Netname: Heather/Songbird
Description: 5'9, blonde, curly hair, blue eyes. (typical blonde and I act like one too! rolleyes.gif )
Occupation: I'm still in high school! I have no TIME for a job! biggrin.gif
Home: Howdy y'all! I'm from Texas!
Hobbies: Um... singing, reading, crafty stuff, and other things that I'm too lazy to think of right now.
Favorite Food: (Almost) Anything Italien... Or mexican, that's good too.
Favorite Emoticon: alphaomega.gif H/G forever!
Favorite Authors/Books: Well, it's been JKR for a while, but I usually like whatever I find intresting, so I can't really say a favorite.
Found Elenarda: Through Imogen and her awesome stories.
percival
Name/Netname: Percival
Description: 5'7, blonde, blue eyes.
Home: Edinburgh
Hobbies: reading
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Emoticon: whistling.gif blink.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: mostly non fiction. I really like Jack Kornfield at the moment
Found Elenarda: Through Imogen
sockless
Name/Netname: Sarah / Tiggergirl1306(fanfic.net)/ sockless

Description: 5'3, long curly hair that never dose what i tell it to, blondish-brownish-red, can never stop laughing, never is seen without coffee cup in hand.

Home: Georgia or as we say it doen here, jaawwwja tongue.gif

Hobbies: reading, acting, vollyball, shopping, asking random people weird and personal questions.

Favorite Food: korean

Favorite Emotion: fish.gif hee hee hee

Favorite Authors/ Books: unless you want to sit here for 5 hours reading my book list lets just say the library!

Found Elenarda: i know this is going to come to you as a big shocker but. . . i found it on ( bum bum bum!!!) GT!!! notworthy.gif

rdehwyll
Name/Netname: Robert Waldbauer/rdehwyll
Age: Turning 17 for the third time... (17+17+17= Too Many years!)
Description: Tall, Bearded (Now), Brown hair, Hazel and gold eyes
Occupation: Teacher/Education consultant/Small Press Publisher/Eternal Student (I NEVER want to stop learning!)
Home: Mansfield, Ohio USA
Hobbies: Lots!
Favourite food: Bananas! They have a peel... bag.gif
Favourite emoticon: wallbash.gif It looks like me at work trying to get unappreciative teens to do homework...
Favourite books/authors: Robert Heinlein, Anne McCaffrey, Merceds Lackey, Imogen...
Found Elenarda: From a link on Gryffindortower.net
kagome
Name/Netname: Kathleen - kagome

Description: Five feet six, brown asian eyes, long black unruly hair

Occupation: college student.........taking up computer engineering......in my 4th year

Future aim: to finish reading OotP

Home: Philippines!!!!

Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, chatting

Favorite foods: chocolate, anything that is sweet and has calories

Favorite emoticon: wallbash.gif - coz i can't fnish my program due tomorrow in my major subject

Favorite books/authors: Harry Potter series, anything of Jane Austen, Imogen's, Arabella and Zenya's After the End, Caitlyn, Anione Graton, etc.

Found Elenarda: surfing in sugarquill, i think.....or is it gryffindortower???
courtney_p
Name/Netname: Courtney MacE***/ online: Courtney_p (for potter heeheehee!)

Description: 5'8" tall, Brown Hair, blue eyes (allthough I wish I had green!), tanned (good ol' summer!) and right now I have a tartan design painted on my toenails, it took me hours (just thought I would let ya know! tongue.gif )

Occupation: Going into my senior year in a brand spankin new high school!

Future aim: to live in England untill the end of my days!

Home: Nova Scotia, Canada

Hobbies: reading the Harry Potter novels and fanfic over and over again!

Favorite foods: Anything that Jamie Olliver has cooked!!! I love "The Naked Chef"!

Favorite emoticon: blushing.gif Because I seem to blush easily

Favorite books/authors: Harry Potter series of course, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter fanfic but especially Imogen's!

Found Elenarda: in gryffindortower.net!!
Sockie
Here I go:

Name/Netname: Kara/ Sockie
Description: 5'6", almost 5'7"? Red hair with black streaks (at the moment), blue-grey eyes, freckles, pale. Big smile, with braces (hopefully not for long!)
Occupation: Sock. Nah, I'm (unfortunately) still a High School student.
Home: Westminster, California, USA. biggrin.gif
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, painting, dancing, colorguard (flag team, in short), sleeping, eating.
Favorite Food: Cheese or Ice cream. Hands down.
Favorite Emoticon: teehee.gif
Favorite Authors/Books: J.K. Rowling, Philip Pullman, Madeleine L'Engle, Garth Nix, Bronte sisters, Jane Austen, ect.
Found Elenarda: GT, Imogen, and in part, Jules. wink.gif

-Kara
LadyChi21
Name/Netname: Call me Chi. Just Chi.

Gender: I wonder if the "Lady" gave it away, but yes, I am female.

Description: Munchkin sized (just a bit over five foot on a good day), brown hair and green eyes

Hobbies: Reading/Writing/Anime/Manga

Favorite food: Strawberry shortcake

Favorite emoticon: whistling.gif

Favorite Author/Books: Got about a month and a half?

Favorite Fanfic Authors: Too many to count

Found Elenarda: Imogen on Gryffindortower.net
Wraith579
Name/Netname: Wraith / Majik Ninja
Home: Dayton, OH, USA
Hobbies: Reading, Counter-Strike, RTS games.
Favorite Food: Candy.. Pizza...
Favorite Emoticon: ranting.gif
Willow
Name/Netname: Jenni

Description: Average height, reddish curly hair ,green eyes

Home: yorkshire

Hobbies: reading, dancing, art stuff

Favorite Food: stawberries

Favorite Emoticon: jawdrop.gif

Favorite Authors/Books: tolkein, rowling

Starrika
Name/Netname: Ali/Starrika

Description: Average height, brownish hair, green eyes, freckley

Home: Ohio

Hobbies: reading, dancing, writing, frisbee, theatre

Favorite Food: soup

Favorite Emoticon: alphaomega.gif H/G all the way!!

Favorite Authors/Books: tolkein, rowling, tamora pierce

Found Elenarda: on gryffindortower....may you rest in peace
Kaleidoscope Eyes
Name/Netname: Amy/Kaleidoscope Eyes/Xaphania

Description: Medium height, brown hair, brown eyes

Home: Birmingham, England

Hobbies: Reading, writing, internet, watching TV

Favorite food: chocolate!

Favorite emoticon: alphaomega.gif

Favorite Author/Books: Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, SO many more but can't be bothered to list them all!

Found Elenarda: Through GT
bart
Just pinning this to the top to allow all the new people passing through to find it easier.
Rudel
Netname: Rudel
Description: tall, black hair, dark eyes
Home: Russia, but now have the last 6 month study in germany
Hobbies: reading, computer - programming, bicycle
Favorite Author/Books: tolkien, rowling, lot of the english (i mean language) and russian science fiction and fantasy authors, and of course Imogen
Imogen
QUOTE (Kaleidoscope Eyes @ Sep 23 2003, 12:46 PM)

Home: Birmingham, England

You're a Brummie? Very cool! We used to live there!

And Rudel's from Russia! Wow! We're getting seriously international on here. Welcome everyone smile.gif

jump.gif
Helen
Name/Netname: Helen < just call me that!

Description: Short curly red-brown hair

Home: Malt Whisky Country, Scotland (honest - it is called that!)

Hobbies: Reading, reading and pretending to chase after certain fanfic authors *coughCAssiacough* with a rubber hammer for too many nasty cliffies. Oh I like writing but I have been banned.

Favorite Food: urm any type of potato except chips!

Favorite Emotion: fish.gif

Favorite Authors/ Books: Lord of the Rings, His Dark MAterials, HArry Potter, The Wind on Fire, SAlly Lockhart, Chrestomanci. Fanfic authors: mainly lotr but in HP Ankha and Imogen and Bored Beyond Belief. LoTR you do not want to see the list for

Found Elenarda: Link off Imogen. I have been a member for ages but just not posted (remembers the green forums!)
Robert
Name/Net name Robert /RJOCL12
Age: 38 (on Oct 3rd) I feel so old looking at the ages on this list
Description: 5'6' Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, muscular but over weight (i'm working on that) red mustache & beard (Mom still wonders which side of the family its from)
Occupation: Overworked Domino's Driver/Grad Student Winthrop Univ SC
Home: Myrtle Beach SC
Staus: Single with 2 cats (Patches and Beauregard)
Hobbies: (When I have time) Reading SCI-fi and Military History/writing my own book/firearms collecting/camping/playing with my two lovebugs/naval archeology
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Emoticon:yoda
Favorite Authors/Books: JKR/B Cornell/Star Wars/Star Trek/Anne McCaffrey's Pern series/Any well crafted military history-my library is better than many universities (over 3000 MH books)/Tom Clancy
Favorite Movies: Anything John Wayne/Gettysburg
Favorite TV Shows: Law & Order/ER/JAG/Enterprise?Andromeda/Babylon 5
Found Elenarda: Searching for lost chapters of A&O and the eternal search for quality HP fanfic.
Poetic
Name/Net Name: GTScout, Scout, Poetic, Poeticjustice...er...a lot.

Description: 6'2, Dark hair, glasses.

Home: Currently CA, soon to be AZ

Staus: Married to my Hunny :-D

Hobbies: Computer Gaming, Reading, Writing, Anything outdoors

Favorite Food: Er....the edible sort.

Favorite Emoticon: :-D

Favorite Authors/Books: Let's See.... J.K. Rowling, Raymond Feist, Stephen King, Tom Clancy...anything by those authors is gold....In general I like reading, so fantasy *anything* is great!

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Disney Musicals, The Matrix(s), LOTR, Daredevil, The Recruit (Great movie if you haven't seen it)....so many....

Favorite TV Shows: I don't generally watch TV, but when I do, Stargate SG1 and Star Trek TNG, DS9 are favorites... Simpsons are great too :-D

Found Elenarda: Through the wonderfully loveable Imogen, to whom I owe so much of my admiration and respect.
Drie
Thought I'd join everyone and tell a bit about myself . . .

Name/Net Name: Drie (short for Adrienne)

Description: 5'10" with medium length red hair, blue eyes

Occupation: Administrative Assistant for a university, currently talking myself into going to graduate school . . .

Home: Near Pasadena, CA

Staus: Swingin' single (minus the swingin' part!)

Hobbies: Reading, cooking or baking, gardening

Favorite Food: Chocolate!

Favorite Emoticon: sorcerer.gif and hug.gif They're just so darned cute!

Favorite Authors/Books: J.K. Rowling, Diana Gabaldon, Rebecca Wells, L.M. Montgomery, Mark Twain, Amy Tan

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, Moulin Rouge, Heathers, When Harry Met Sally, Dirty Dancing, Indiana Jones, Victor/Victoria, Chicago, Singin' In the Rain . . . I could go on and on, but I'll stop here for now!

Favorite TV Shows: West Wing, That 70s Show, Friends, CSI, I Love the 80s, Gilmore Girls

Found Elenarda: the former GT. So glad you're site is here, Imogen!
hershey
Name/Net Name: Lesley/Hershey [nickname from hubby]/Molly Weasley minus 3 boys

(though I really like Robert's idea, 17 the second time has appeal)

Description: 5'3" with short reddish, brown hair, green eyes (yeah!)

Mom of 4, trying desperately to NOT repopulate the future prison population

Home: Near Twin Cities, Minnesota

Staus: Married to my soulmate wub.gif

Hobbies: Reading (of course), playing with the kids, watching their sports games, gardening (novice), sewing

Favorite Food: Black bean/corn salsa with chips, coffee, chocolate

Favorite Emoticon: drunk.gif

Favorite Authors/Books: JKR, Jerry Jenkins, Tim LaHaye and many more

Favorite Movies: both HP flicks, both Matrix flicks, Ever After, Last of the Mohicans, Pearl Harbor, Father of the Bride 1 & 2, Parenthood, and many more

Favorite TV Shows: not much time for the tube but when I can Buffy (prior to the last season), Charmed, CSI, & That 70's Show

Found Elenarda: like so many others through GT; mighty glad your here Imogen laugh.gif
Shallan96
QUOTE (Poetic @ Sep 24 2003, 10:34 AM)
Home: Currently CA, soon to be AZ

I used to live in Arizona, but moved to California! tongue.gif
Willow
oooo, there quite a few red heads on this site! im the only girl in 150 people to have red hair at school, i feel quite at home here! biggrin.gif alphaomega.gif

XxX jenni XxX

p.s... starwars.gif i luv this emotion!
Drie
QUOTE (Lily_P @ Sep 28 2003, 07:37 PM)
oooo, there quite a few red heads on this site! im the only girl in 150 people to have red hair at school, i feel quite at home here! biggrin.gif alphaomega.gif

XxX jenni XxX

p.s... starwars.gif i luv this emotion!

Lily P, I know what you mean. In high school I couldn't get away with anything. All they had to say was tall, red-head girl and they knew right away who to come after! What cracks me up is that my senior year of high school, I was our school's mascot (we're the Matadors). I'll be around my hometown now and again, and people I don't recognize will say things like "Oh, you were the mascot at San Gabriel, weren't you?" (We were a school of about 5,000+ students.)

drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.