Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timeline Stories
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Questions and Answers
blinchik
Hi! biggrin.gif

I hope I am doing this right. I am usually a lurker, not a forum writer. I was wondering if there is a way I can get copies of the stories that were in the Timeline section such as Interlude, The Gifts We Use, etc.; those that seem to be offline now? I am a big fan of your writing and the story universe that you wrote and I would love to read more by you and other authors regarding it!!! Please, please, please let me know if this is possible.

P.S. I actually tried emailing you but I am not sure if it went through since my computer decided to do the "page cannot be displayed" thing at the moment.

Thank you so much!

~Elina (Blinchik)

P.S.S. I really hope I did this correctly. unsure.gif
Imogen
Hey there,

You definitely did do it properly and it's lovely to see you 'delurk'!

The three that are my outtakes on that timeline aren't available online any more, and I know we've got to update that page now that GT has closed. I'm looking at spending a bit of time this weekend in uploading the remaining stories, but a lot of them you can find here:

http://www.elenarda.com/fiction/fanfictionindex2.htm

I'm pondering over how to archive anything over a mild R rating ~ any suggestions welcome!

Imogen smile.gif

P.S. I've not checked my email yet ~ hopefully it's there smile.gif
blinchik
Hi Imogen!

Thanks for responding so fast!

Too bad those stories aren't available online anymore. Is there anyway I can get a hard copy or them emailed to me? I promise I am way over 18. cool.gif

Also, I noticed that some of the stories are not available b/c Heathrug.net is no longer working too. I know what happened to GT (sob), but do you know what happened to the other site?

As for ideas of archiving the "over R rated" stories, maybe set up a site where you have to log in and state you are over 18. That way you cannot be held responsible for any minors lurking in. I'm actually an X-Files fan too and I've seen that done on one of their sites. Hope that helps.

Have a good weekend!

~Blinchik
hershey
Imogen,

You probably already know this but Checkmated.com has a NC-17 page called The Bedchamber where those stories could be archived if you didn't want to make such page available here.

Hershey
lauraelizibeth
Barbara Cartland,

I too, would suggest using Checkmated.com. I've gone there recently (though not to the bedchamber, as I am too young) and it's a wonderful website. And it's got a nice protected area that you have to login and then login in again to the Bedchamber (I didn't know what it was before I clicked on it)

So I would suggest using that.. so uh yeah.. I second Checkmated.com
Imogen
These aren't my stories though - they're written by other people and fit into the 'Carpe Diem' timeline. I do think I have a solution... stay tuned wink.gif

Barbara Cartland lilsocks.gif
Imogen
FOFLOL Bart... just you wait! Revenge shall be mine with the word filter. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...

snape.gif
Willow
now barbara! do not stress laugh.gif revenge is not the answer!
so eeeerrr.......can we call u Babs? biggrin.gif
Goatman
can u let us know when the stories on teh timeline are updated and set?
thanx
Imogen
Try here for now. It's got links to most of the stories either on site or over at ff.net.

Hope that helps a bit!

Imogen sorcerer.gif
RosieG
IMOGEN!!!!!!!

I doubt anyone remembers me... Previous GTer!

Ah, the good ol'days!!!

Anyway, I got all sentimental as I was surfing aimlessly this evening and began reading over Alpha and Omega etc. I missed it soooooooo much! I'd love to be able to get ahold of "Interlude" though... Desperate for it, actually... So, did a search on yahoo and this thread came up and I realize it's AGES old, but decided to reply nonetheless!!!

Hope I'm slightly remembered, otherwise I just sound like a strange desperate H/G fan...

O.o

~Rosie
Imogen
Hi Rosie,

I definitely remember you, although it's been a while - about a year or so since I last saw you! Hope things are ok with you smile.gif

As far as I know, An Interlude isn't online anywhere these days. There were too many nasty things happening in the fandom to run the risk of leaving it posted anywhere. Someone on the boards might have a copy, but I deleted it from my machine. I can't help - wish I could.

Imogen smile.gif
RosieG
Oh dear...

Oh well! Nothing to be done, I suppose...

You know, the most hillarious thing happened... Before GT closed, I had already opened a Harry Potter RPG. A few months AD GT (after death GryffindorTower) a girl enrolled... When I saw her e-mail I nearly fell out of my chair. Remember Poppy? She found me!!! Out of the HUNDREDS of RPGs out there she found mine!!! I only knew it was her because I recognized the e-mail!

See, GTers always find eachother in the end.

Hear the sixth year of the CD compednium is out... We finally get to find out what happened that fateful year...

O.o

~Rosie
Robert
One of my upcoming projects is to start reloading the hard copy only versions of certain CD chapters that are no longer posted. When I get around to doing it, I'll post up notice for anyone who wants/needs them.

Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.