Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IM Info
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion > The Writers' Well
nome
A comment on another board about needing prodding reminded me that, although IM tends to be the best thing for that, I don't have everyone's contact info!

So, if you have IM and would like to share, post, please.

AIM: AArithmancy
Y!M: thenomequeen
MSN: lewisannm@hotmail.com

Nome.
ancarett
I've cut down on IM software since I no longer have to run all those things (one plus to the death of my dotcom consultancy) and since my PC perfoms much better without three running simultaneously. When I remember to, I still fire up AIM with my membername: ancarett
fizzingwhizbee
I'm doing nanowrimo! Hi, I haven't posted here in aaages. biggrin.gif
AIM: dramaticinsanity
Y!M: dramaticchildoftherevolution
MSN: fizzingwhizbee@hotmail.com

Drop me a message, I'm always willing to procrastinate ideas bounce with anyone biggrin.gif
Imogen
I'm imogenimagines on Yahoo! IM but I'm not logging on regularly to that these days.

I am adding a small chatroom to the site in the next few days, so we could always use that for a moan and groan every now and then if that's any use. It was primarily for the Creative Writing Workshop, but there's no reason why we can't use it for NaNo as well!

Imogen smile.gif
Enna
Prodding is a brilliant idea! I'll need a lot of it this November. wink.gif

I use MSN mainly, and on that I'm enna@theinkpen.net. I don't always use Y!M, but when I do, I'm ickleenna. biggrin.gif

-Enna
bart
help! my word for november biggrin.gif

Y! bart154ce
MSN daz154ce at hotmail.com

bart
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.