Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Farseer, The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
RosieG
I have to say, that these books are some of the best I've ever read. I'm very surprised that barely anyone has ever heard of the authoress. She's brilliant. She also writes under the name Meghan Lindholm, so maybe that will ring a few bells.
Anyway, the books are fantasy but so realistic that you suddenly find yourself looking up, wide eyed from your page, surprised to find that you are actually still sitting in your living room and not flyng around on an elderling, sailing the seas in a liveship with a talking figure-head or traveling the Six Duchies with your bond-wolf Nighteyes.
I highly recomend them. She's coming out with a new trilogy now that continues the Farseer and I'm excited beyond belief! Actually I've already read the first and *gasp*!!!
~Rosie
rdehwyll
I must agree, particularly since I write liveship fan fic... These may be the greatest unheard of books ever written...
oeildeNuit
hello hello i'm french but i have read the books of robin hobb. It's absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to read the last book of the tawny man. Have you read it yet ? What is your favorite character in all of the series ? Mine is the fool, i love him, he's so mysterious. There is nighteyes too and now i love the wolves. In french it's oeil-de-nuit.
See you soon. bye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.