Reply to this topic    Start new topic
> Timeline...
Clinton
post May 15 2004, 08:20 AM
Post #1

Part of the furnishings

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,061

Is it possible to reinstate a timeline page for the Carpe Diem universe, housing I-mogen's "canon" and the outtakes, and offshoots and stuff in an arrangement that makes sense visually?

just thought I'd ask.

CCC
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imogen
post May 15 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #2

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Yes - I'm working on the Links page at the moment, and hopefully by next weekend, there'll be a new timeline up somewhere. Keep your eyes peeled!

I*mogen smile.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
+Quote Post
crazyforharry
post Jul 31 2004, 04:18 AM
Post #3

Through the mirror

Member No.: 3,240

I've just recently read Carpe Diem and Alpha and Omega and I've got to say I'm hooked! I tried to track down the outtakes and my search led me here. Any updates on the timeline stories? I would really love to read them and I promise, I'm well over the age of 18!
+Quote Post
Robert
post Jul 31 2004, 06:11 AM
Post #4

King of Fluff

Group: Readers
Member No.: 1,914

Several "Home" outtakes (the NC-17) ones are posted at the Broom Cupboard see link below.

Broom Cupboard

Let's Go Generals!

Co-ed Naked Quidditch
When Catching the Golden Snitch isn't Enough IPB Image

Advice to remember: If you can't apologize to someone when you're in the wrong, don't expect them to respect you afterwards.

YOU WASH MY BACK AND.....
an smutty outtake to Imogen's A Pensieve Affair
“Don’t move,” his voice whispered, “Trust me.”

Hope felt a shiver of anticipation run through her body at Matthew’s words.

“I do,” was her only reply as she surrendered control of the seduction to him.

REFLECTIONS : a post PA story
George looked around and said, “We heard noises through the ceiling so we thought we’d come up and see you.”

“Yes,” added Fred, “funny thing is, though, in addition to the loud thumps we could have sworn we heard two different sets of footsteps.”

“Damn,” Hope thought, “we forgot to charm the floor!”

INVICTUS, Book 5 of the Carpe Diem Universe
The untold story of Harry's Sixth Year
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Jul 31 2004, 09:37 AM
Post #5

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

This isn't an entirely exhaustive list, but it's a start! Most stories are on this site if you hunt through the fiction section. If they're not here, then chances are they're NC-17 rated and over at The Broom Cupboard. I know there are a few bits missing and I'll be back to add links in later, but this should be a good start!

Imogen harry.gif

The stories listed in chronological order:

We Walked This Way Once by Imogen
Lily and James take a stroll around the Hogwarts lake and discuss their future together.

Let’s Face the Music by Imogen
Remus Lupin tries to come to terms with the deaths of his friends and Sirius’ betrayal.

Carpe Diem by Imogen
The fifth year at Hogwarts. Why does Harry have Ginny under the Imperius Curse, and what dangers does Voldemort pose for them this time?

An Aside: From Carpe Diem (takes place around Chapter 6 of Carpe Diem) by Imogen
Ron and Hermione in the Owlery.

The Knitted Snitch by Dragon Fire (takes place between Chapters 11 and 12 of Carpe Diem)
Takes place just before Christmas in Carpe Diem. Ginny goes on a mission and learns a few secrets.

Stealing Socks by Firebolt909 (takes place after Chapter 13 of Carpe Diem)
A missing scene from Imogen’s Carpe Diem. Harry catches Ginny in the act.

Socks, Sex, and Snape by Imogen
What happens when you put three such unconnected things together? It's bound to cause trouble! ~ Harry and Ginny try to find some time alone at Hogwarts.

Socks, Sex, and Slugs by Imogen and Firebolt 909
The further adventures of Harry and Ginny at Hogwarts.

Socks, Sex and Soapsuds by Imogen and Firebolt 909
Harry and Ginny’s continuing adventures, with the explanation of that.

Riverside Reflections by Imogen
The summer after Carpe Diem. Harry and Ginny spend some time alone and reflect on their relationship.

Deconstructing Harry by Chryslin (Alternate Universe)
Based on Imogen’s Carpe Diem. Harry and Ginny face new threats: Death Eaters, Voldemort, angry older brothers, Boggarts, crevices, and have a nice little conversation. Rated R for mature themes and situations.

Invictus by Robert
The sixth year story set in Imogen's Carpe Diem Universe Solving what happened to Harry and the gang during their sixth year at Hogwarts, based upon clues in the Carpe Diem stories

Alpha and Omega by Imogen
Seventh year sequel to Carpe Diem. Voldemort’s grip on the wizarding world is tightening, and Dumbledore has a desperate and shocking suggestion for Harry and Ginny.

The Decision
(from Chapter 2 of Alpha and Omega) by Imogen
Ron and Hermione’s argument.

An Interlude by Imogen
The wedding night.

Man to Man Conversation by Laurel (takes place during Chapter 14 of Alpha and Omega)
I just figured Ron would be curious enough to ask Harry what sex was really like. It’s kind of a companion piece to Girl Talk, but I got this idea before I read that.

Girl Talk by Alphie (from Chapter 16 of Alpha and Omega)
Ginny and Hermione have a conversation.

All I Want For Christmas by Alphie (from Chapter 16 of Alpha and Omega)
Takes place right after Girl Talk. Ron gets a very special gift for Christmas...

Another Interlude by Ashwinder (from Chapter 19 of Alpha and Omega)
What happens when Harry and Ginny don’t go to Hogsmeade?

A Letter to Ginny by Matthew J (takes place during Chapter 21 of Alpha and Omega)
While waiting outside the hospital room, Harry writes Ginny a letter to tell her what she means to him.

Hoping for the Best by Ashwinder and Maid Marian (takes place after Chapter 22 of Alpha and Omega)
Prequel to Ron Keeps Abreast of Things. Harry and Ginny discover the joys of parenthood.

Ron Keeps Abreast of Things by Ashwinder and Maid Marian (takes place after Chapter 22 of Alpha and Omega)
Ron discovers something new about motherhood. Very funny story.

Bloopers by Imogen
What might have been...

After the Epilogue! by Imogen (immediately follows Chapter 26/Epilogue of Alpha and Omega)

Harry and Ginny start sorting out a few things after the epilogue of Alpha and Omega.

Home Is Where the Heart Is by Imogen
Following the events in Alpha and Omega, the Potter family move to Hogsmeade, but do they get their ‘happily ever after’ ending?

The Gifts We Use by Liz Weasley and Irene Finlay (takes place around Chapter 6 of Home is Where the Heart Is)
Just what do Harry and Ginny do with that very sturdy table that Sirius gave them as a house warming present?

Waking by Alpha & Omega (from between Chapters 7 & 8 of Home is Where the Heart Is)
Ginny decides to wake Harry in a creative manner to which he hasn't yet become accustomed. (Part 1 of the Room Christening Series)

Washing by Alpha & Omega (from between Chapters 7 & 8 of Home is Where the Heart Is)
Slippery when wet. (Part 2 of the Room Christening Series)

Divine Divination by Alphie (from Home is Where the Heart Is)
Harry finds Ginny’s birth chart, with some interesting results! (rated a mild R for adult content)

The Seeker of the Stars by Alpha & Omega (from Home is Where the Heart Is)
Harry and Ginny explore heavenly bodies. The follow-up to Alphie’s Divine Divination.

Loving by Alpha & Omega (from a future chapter of Home is Where the Heart Is)
Harry and Ginny find a new use for the broom cupboard. (Part 3 of the Room Christening Series)

Love You Till Forever... by Sherylyn (from Home is Where the Heart Is)
Harry and Ginny’s second Valentine’s Day as a married couple. Harry’s determined not to make the same mistake twice.

Nil Desperandum by Imogen
Hope Potter begins her time at Hogwarts, dealing with fame, unexpected revelations and some very mysterious goings on.

The Split Up by BHJ (AU)
In Carpe Diem and Alpha and Omega, Harry and Ginny have given Hope to the world and Voldemort has been vanquished. You would think that they’ve earned a little happily-ever-after time wouldn’t you? Alas no, the course of true love never runs smooth.

The Definition of Hope by Ian (AU)
Hope breaks down and Harry learns a lot more about his daughter in the process of helping her recover. Third story in a series (written in the wrong order.)

Miscellaneous Stuff:

Hope’s Star Chart
The birth chart of Hope Potter, from Alpha and Omega.

Music:

The Birth of Hope
by Presto Con Fuoco
Music to accompany Chapter 21 of Imogen's Alpha and Omega.

Fan Art:

The Proposal by Alphie
Based on Chapter 8 of Alpha and Omega.

Hope by Carrie
Baby Hope, based on Alpha and Omega and Home is Where the Heart Is.

A Hopeful Moment! by Alphie
Harry meets Hope for the first time.

Mr. and Mrs. Potter by Rose MacShane
Based on Chapter 13 of Alpha and Omega.

Waiting by Rose MacShane
From Chapter 20 of Alpha and Omega. Harry comforts Ginny as they wait for news of Bill.

Alpha & Omega by Miss Bee
Themes from the story.

Waiting by Miss Bee
From Chapter 21 of Alpha and Omega. Outside the hospital wing

Come in Harry by Miss Bee
From Chapter 21 of Alpha and Omega. Then the hospital wing door opens.

The Alpha & Omega book cover by Raptor 6409
What this could look like!

To Anthea by Alan Smith
Ginny in the moonlight with her poem.

Ginny and Hope by Pottergirl
From Alpha and Omega.

Hope Potter by Shimmer
Hope at the beginning of Nil Desperandum with Arthur’s scarf.

Hope Potter by Shimmer
Black and white version of Hope in Nil Desperandum.

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
+Quote Post
Mollystwin
post Sep 21 2004, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Through the mirror

Member No.: 2,764

Dear Imogen,

I found your website and decided to treat myself to rereading your stories! What a gift you have given to the fanfic community. I tried to read the stories by following the timeline but I can't find most of the outtakes from alpha and omega. I looked at broomcloset and found some for the Home novel but none of the ashwinder or other Alpha and Omega outtakes. My big compliments again on a collection of stories that are truely something to be proud of.

Sincerely,

Sue
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Sep 24 2004, 04:19 PM
Post #7

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, Sue. It really means a lot to hear that someone's read what I've written and enjoyed it.

One of these days I'll try and track down any missing stories, but it's all a case of having the time to do it. Thankfully most of them are on site here or at the broomcupboard.

Hopefully you'll keep enjoying the bits that are coming next!

Imogen whistling.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:45 PM