Reply to this topic    Start new topic
> Question For Imogen
smile
post Aug 13 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Puzzling things out

Group: Readers
Member No.: 5,577

There was a story about Matt and Hope that you wrote i think you had finished 21 chapters. When will it be compleately finished? I want to read it badly!!!! You finished it right after hope said that she loved Matt during a movie.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Aug 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #2

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

There's 24 chapters posted on this site, and I'm currently finishing off chapter 25. I'd stalled on it, but Bart's managed to get me going again. Hopefully up in a day or two. I just need to do the last few bits of fiddling, and it's a really long chapter as well!

After that, there's only one more full chapter and the epilogue to go, so no more than 2 weeks.

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
+Quote Post
Emerald_Jewel
post Sep 8 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #3

Through the mirror

Group: Readers
Member No.: 5,014

hey imogen, i was wondering if your story "home is where the heart is" is finshdedor if u have to complete it ! its a really good stroy!!
xxxx
[size=3]

IPB Image

Where is you boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Sep 8 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #4

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

I've got to complete it. There's about 5 chapters left to go. I've actually got one all but finished, so I'll post that as soon as I get the last of A Pensieve Affair up there.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it smile.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:24 PM