Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

> Goblet Of Fire - The Movie, What did you think? (Spoiler Warning)
hershey
post Nov 18 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #1

Colin and bubbles...imagine the possibilities.

Group: The Mod Squad
Member No.: 1,821

Hi all. It's 3am! jawdrop.gif I've just got in from seeing GoF and it is brilliant.
Everything I could have asked for in the time alotted. A whirlwind ride, but I had heard it would be. You definitely get the sensed the entire film is rushed, but how on earth do you cram 700+ pages into 2 1/2 hours?! blink.gif

Please don't read further if you've not seen the moive. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Really liked how they reconstructed Barty Jrs. storyline to allow for no elves in the movie. Bothered only by the portrayal of the Patil twins both being in Gryffindor which I swear is incorrect. It stuck me as incredible odd that they would be sitting at the table together in the opening when everyone else is with their own house. Won't sleep until I check it out, but I am sure Padme was in Ravenclaw. The graveyard scene was incredibly creepy and Finnes portrayal of Voldemort was riveting. A bit disappointed the Velas were left out and I found Dumbledore to be a bit harsh towards Harry. More on that when I am not running off to sleep. schla18.gif

Jerry, must hear from you as to your opinions on the score. I found it to be a delightful change and perfectly intune (pun intended) with the storylines and the visual imagery.

Off to dreamland now my dears. Please share your opinions.

hug.gif Hershey

AKA Molly Weasley minus 3 boys

"I used to be a real wild child, but now I am a Volvo driving soccer mom" - Everclear

(actually I'm more a SUV driving sport of the season mom, but whose checking)

Proud Member of the Red Trio

And say my glory was I had such friends. - William Butler Yeats
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 05:01 PM