+Quote Post
bart
post Oct 4 2004, 04:36 PM
Post #2

Who me?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

He moved through the flat one last time, a few more minutes and she would be here. Happy that everything was as it should be he slipped into the kitchen area and turned the oven down to it's lowest setting, he hadn't spent all afternoon preparing her favourite, just for him to burn it now.

Ten minutes later and he was pacing the living area, and checking his watch for what seemed like the hundredth time, Where was she? She was meant to be here five minutes ago, he didn't need this! He was nervous enough as it was. It had been six months since her work had forced her to leave for Madrid to oversee the new office, his own work had prevented him travelling with her.

They had written nearly every week and spoken every day of course, but how would she feel, when she saw him again? He was just about to light another candle when the door bell went...

...Five minutes later and they finally parted, long enough to take in each others appearance and to actually speak to each other.

"You missed me then," he asked. His grin giving away his own feelings.

"Course I did, you daft git!", she replied, "so what do you think?" she added, stepping back so that he could see her outfit and the healthy glow six months of Spanish sun and cuisine had given her.

"You look wonderful," he growled, pulling her close once again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:42 AM