> Editing
Jerry
post Jul 4 2006, 05:32 AM
Post #1

Aerials

Group: Readers
Member No.: 3,207

Hey all.

I was just going back to a post I made earlier today and thought to add to it when I noticed the 'Edit' button was gone. Is it just my computer or is this the case by everyone? unsure.gif

~ M.C.

Proud Member of the I.S.D.

“Hey Harry!” said Cedric, strolling up to him. “Did you hear those screams? I almost died!... Is that David Bowie?”
“Never mind that, look!” the American exchange student exclaimed. “I found the Triwizard cup! It’s mine! All mine! I’ll finally get the fame and glory and honor I deserve!”
“Stupefy,” said Harry. The American exchange student dropped to the ground, stunned.
“Woah!” Cedric exclaimed in astonishment. “You can do magic?!”
“Come on, Cedric,” Harry sighed. “We’d better take this together. You know, so Draco Malfoy won’t think I’m selfish. I really want to get with him, you know.”

-- Silver Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Omelette of Desire

IPB Image Rabbits Have Rights!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Jul 4 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #2

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

No idea. You should be able to edit posts. I'll check in the control panel to see that I haven't accidentally altered something... You know me and technology blushing.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:37 PM