Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
> Timeline Stories, Where can I find them??? Help!
blinchik
post Oct 9 2003, 06:01 AM
Post #1

Through the mirror

Group: Readers
Member No.: 2,099

Hi! biggrin.gif

I hope I am doing this right. I am usually a lurker, not a forum writer. I was wondering if there is a way I can get copies of the stories that were in the Timeline section such as Interlude, The Gifts We Use, etc.; those that seem to be offline now? I am a big fan of your writing and the story universe that you wrote and I would love to read more by you and other authors regarding it!!! Please, please, please let me know if this is possible.

P.S. I actually tried emailing you but I am not sure if it went through since my computer decided to do the "page cannot be displayed" thing at the moment.

Thank you so much!

~Elina (Blinchik)

P.S.S. I really hope I did this correctly. unsure.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Oct 9 2003, 06:08 AM
Post #2

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Hey there,

You definitely did do it properly and it's lovely to see you 'delurk'!

The three that are my outtakes on that timeline aren't available online any more, and I know we've got to update that page now that GT has closed. I'm looking at spending a bit of time this weekend in uploading the remaining stories, but a lot of them you can find here:

http://www.elenarda.com/fiction/fanfictionindex2.htm

I'm pondering over how to archive anything over a mild R rating ~ any suggestions welcome!

Imogen smile.gif

P.S. I've not checked my email yet ~ hopefully it's there smile.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
+Quote Post
blinchik
post Oct 9 2003, 11:53 PM
Post #3

Through the mirror

Member No.: 2,099

Hi Imogen!

Thanks for responding so fast!

Too bad those stories aren't available online anymore. Is there anyway I can get a hard copy or them emailed to me? I promise I am way over 18. cool.gif

Also, I noticed that some of the stories are not available b/c Heathrug.net is no longer working too. I know what happened to GT (sob), but do you know what happened to the other site?

As for ideas of archiving the "over R rated" stories, maybe set up a site where you have to log in and state you are over 18. That way you cannot be held responsible for any minors lurking in. I'm actually an X-Files fan too and I've seen that done on one of their sites. Hope that helps.

Have a good weekend!

~Blinchik
+Quote Post
hershey
post Oct 10 2003, 01:59 AM
Post #4

Colin and bubbles...imagine the possibilities.

Group: The Mod Squad
Member No.: 1,821

Imogen,

You probably already know this but Checkmated.com has a NC-17 page called The Bedchamber where those stories could be archived if you didn't want to make such page available here.

Hershey

AKA Molly Weasley minus 3 boys

"I used to be a real wild child, but now I am a Volvo driving soccer mom" - Everclear

(actually I'm more a SUV driving sport of the season mom, but whose checking)

Proud Member of the Red Trio

And say my glory was I had such friends. - William Butler Yeats
+Quote Post
lauraelizibeth
post Oct 13 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #5

Through the mirror

Group: Members
Member No.: 144

Barbara Cartland,

I too, would suggest using Checkmated.com. I've gone there recently (though not to the bedchamber, as I am too young) and it's a wonderful website. And it's got a nice protected area that you have to login and then login in again to the Bedchamber (I didn't know what it was before I clicked on it)

So I would suggest using that.. so uh yeah.. I second Checkmated.com
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Oct 13 2003, 05:57 PM
Post #6

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

These aren't my stories though - they're written by other people and fit into the 'Carpe Diem' timeline. I do think I have a solution... stay tuned wink.gif

Barbara Cartland lilsocks.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Oct 13 2003, 05:58 PM
Post #7

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

FOFLOL Bart... just you wait! Revenge shall be mine with the word filter. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...

snape.gif

+Quote Post
Willow
post Oct 13 2003, 08:10 PM
Post #8

smells

Group: H&G Members
Member No.: 817

now barbara! do not stress laugh.gif revenge is not the answer!
so eeeerrr.......can we call u Babs? biggrin.gif

Proud member of the Red Trio

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Goatman
post Mar 9 2004, 03:52 AM
Post #9

Part of the furnishings

Member No.: 1,323

can u let us know when the stories on teh timeline are updated and set?
thanx

The '2 Move Checkmate' Master

"If it weren't for the last second nothing would ever get done."

"The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary"
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Mar 9 2004, 04:52 PM
Post #10

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Try here for now. It's got links to most of the stories either on site or over at ff.net.

Hope that helps a bit!

Imogen sorcerer.gif

+Quote Post
RosieG
post Nov 1 2004, 11:43 PM
Post #11

Puzzling things out

Member No.: 36

IMOGEN!!!!!!!

I doubt anyone remembers me... Previous GTer!

Ah, the good ol'days!!!

Anyway, I got all sentimental as I was surfing aimlessly this evening and began reading over Alpha and Omega etc. I missed it soooooooo much! I'd love to be able to get ahold of "Interlude" though... Desperate for it, actually... So, did a search on yahoo and this thread came up and I realize it's AGES old, but decided to reply nonetheless!!!

Hope I'm slightly remembered, otherwise I just sound like a strange desperate H/G fan...

O.o

~Rosie

Come home to the classics. Come home to GT.net.
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Nov 2 2004, 05:02 PM
Post #12

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Hi Rosie,

I definitely remember you, although it's been a while - about a year or so since I last saw you! Hope things are ok with you smile.gif

As far as I know, An Interlude isn't online anywhere these days. There were too many nasty things happening in the fandom to run the risk of leaving it posted anywhere. Someone on the boards might have a copy, but I deleted it from my machine. I can't help - wish I could.

Imogen smile.gif

+Quote Post
RosieG
post Nov 2 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #13

Puzzling things out

Member No.: 36

Oh dear...

Oh well! Nothing to be done, I suppose...

You know, the most hillarious thing happened... Before GT closed, I had already opened a Harry Potter RPG. A few months AD GT (after death GryffindorTower) a girl enrolled... When I saw her e-mail I nearly fell out of my chair. Remember Poppy? She found me!!! Out of the HUNDREDS of RPGs out there she found mine!!! I only knew it was her because I recognized the e-mail!

See, GTers always find eachother in the end.

Hear the sixth year of the CD compednium is out... We finally get to find out what happened that fateful year...

O.o

~Rosie

Come home to the classics. Come home to GT.net.
+Quote Post
Robert
post Nov 3 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #14

King of Fluff

Member No.: 1,914

One of my upcoming projects is to start reloading the hard copy only versions of certain CD chapters that are no longer posted. When I get around to doing it, I'll post up notice for anyone who wants/needs them.

Robert

Let's Go Generals!

Co-ed Naked Quidditch
When Catching the Golden Snitch isn't Enough IPB Image

Advice to remember: If you can't apologize to someone when you're in the wrong, don't expect them to respect you afterwards.

YOU WASH MY BACK AND.....
an smutty outtake to Imogen's A Pensieve Affair
“Don’t move,” his voice whispered, “Trust me.”

Hope felt a shiver of anticipation run through her body at Matthew’s words.

“I do,” was her only reply as she surrendered control of the seduction to him.

REFLECTIONS : a post PA story
George looked around and said, “We heard noises through the ceiling so we thought we’d come up and see you.”

“Yes,” added Fred, “funny thing is, though, in addition to the loud thumps we could have sworn we heard two different sets of footsteps.”

“Damn,” Hope thought, “we forgot to charm the floor!”

INVICTUS, Book 5 of the Carpe Diem Universe
The untold story of Harry's Sixth Year
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:25 PM