Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Jerry
post Aug 22 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #2

Aerials

Group: Readers
Member No.: 3,207

"Don't give me a half-baked story like that!", roared Principal Smith. He continued, "How can you stand there and lie to my face like that?!" "But, sir, it wasn't me," stuttered Mark.

He was saying the truth. He really did not know who threw the eraser at his teacher. He had been sitting quietly and doodling at his seat when his teacher, Mr. Roberts, bellowed, "Mark Sheffield - go to the principal's office now!" He had tried to defend himself but Mr. Roberts wouldn't hear any of it. Thus, he found himself being subjected to more bellowing and baseless accusations. He tried his luck again.

"Sir, if you'll just let me explain -"
"There is nothing to explain, Sheffield!" spat the Principal. "You are a hair's breadth away from expulsion. Tomorrow your parents will come down for a final meeting. Meanwhile, consider yourself suspended until further notice!"

Mark walked down the street leading to his house. This was so unfair! He didn't even know what he was being accused of until the principal had the good grace to scream it at him, amidst numerous flecks of spit. He reached his house, and, with trepidation, opened the front door.

~ M.C.

Proud Member of the I.S.D.

“Hey Harry!” said Cedric, strolling up to him. “Did you hear those screams? I almost died!... Is that David Bowie?”
“Never mind that, look!” the American exchange student exclaimed. “I found the Triwizard cup! It’s mine! All mine! I’ll finally get the fame and glory and honor I deserve!”
“Stupefy,” said Harry. The American exchange student dropped to the ground, stunned.
“Woah!” Cedric exclaimed in astonishment. “You can do magic?!”
“Come on, Cedric,” Harry sighed. “We’d better take this together. You know, so Draco Malfoy won’t think I’m selfish. I really want to get with him, you know.”

-- Silver Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Omelette of Desire

IPB Image Rabbits Have Rights!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bart   WW 22/08/04   Aug 22 2004, 07:58 PM
bart   RE: WW 22/08/04   Aug 22 2004, 08:14 PM
Yoda   The Earth was baked. Once mankind's home, all...   Aug 22 2004, 09:10 PM
Elenarda   RE: WW 22/08/04   Aug 22 2004, 09:27 PM
Jerry   RE: WW 22/08/04   Aug 22 2004, 10:34 PM
QuickHare   I apologise for the following mess, but I only had...   Aug 26 2004, 07:53 PM

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:56 AM