Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

> Any Winners?, 50 000 and above? Come here to PARTAY!!
b4zookajules
post Nov 26 2003, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Stealing socks

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Squeeeeeeee!! Me and Enna had an insane race tonight, and both managed to hit the 50 000. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Absoloutely insane feeling. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone. tongue.gif

*dances madly*

8000 words in one night. Not a bad job. wink.gif

Hope you're all doing good!! Just needed to post to vent... XD

-Jules. xxx

user posted image

Do you believe in the power of dreams? ~ Honda
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rdehwyll
post Dec 20 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #2

Incessant Writer and Reader

Group: Readers
Member No.: 1,561

After much horror and at least three disasters crybaby.gif (You try moving 1300 miles in two days!) I was all set to boot up my computer on November 28th and deliver my FINISHED (62,377 words) novel to the website... at which point my very old Mac decided that it didn't like its new home, started to smoke, and threw up monitor screen shards. crybaby.gif The harddrive was trashed, all my files destroyed, and the sparks caught a curtain on fire. That caused all my floppies to warp from the heat, so my backup waas gone, too. crybaby.gif I'm now reduced to using a Windows PC (Yecchh!) to write this. crybaby.gif
Sympathy appreciated, but hey. S*** happens. wallbash.gif
The GOOD news is that my BRAND NEW G5 Mac, with 360 Gb of harddrive space, Flatscreen monitor, a DvD -R/CD R + RW unit, and a 250 Meg zip drive backup system is on order drool.gif , paid in full thanks to the insurance angel.gif, and should be here in time for Christmas! biggrin.gif (Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!)
Oh, and I love the new job. Though it is a bit strange to be only one of three male teachers in a school whose student population is entirely female... blushing.gif

Robert Waldbauer

Writing is incredibly easy -- one just stares hard at the blank piece of paper until droplets of blood form on ones brow...

Life Instructor and History Maven by trade
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 10:55 AM