> Hows Your Summer?
smile
post Jun 23 2006, 04:49 AM
Post #16

Puzzling things out

Group: Readers
Member No.: 5,577

Hey!
Im new to this site! I was just wondering what you doing during the summer? i am traveling to europe soon 061.gif, but i just finished re-reading all the hp books over again sorcerer.gif so....thats it!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Willow
post Jun 26 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #17

smells

Group: H&G Members
Member No.: 817

Wow, i really didn't know of all these meet ups between site members over summer!

I'm doing nothing this summer, i have 10weeks. To do nothing.
WOW!

Most likely, i'll work on weekends at my brand new part time job. Sunbathe, watch wimbledon and the world cup, shop, and READ A WHOLE LOT OF FANFIC. And also probably some other books, summer is when i do most reading.

I havent seen many books around recently that have caught my eye, does anyone have any suggestions?
(baring in mind im only 16!)

Proud member of the Red Trio

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Drie
post Jun 27 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #18

It's a Small World After All

Group: The Mod Squad
Member No.: 1,656

QUOTE(Willow @ Jun 26 2006, 01:51 PM) *

I havent seen many books around recently that have caught my eye, does anyone have any suggestions?
(baring in mind im only 16!)

If you like historical fiction, you may want to begin with 'Cross Stitch' by Diana Gabaldon (I think that's what it is called in the UK). It's rather long and a bit intense, but you may really enjoy it. A little more up your alley would be one our fabulous webmistress turned me onto, a fantastic book called 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Proud Member of the Red Trio

My sun shall rise in the east
So shall my heart be at peace

"I think happiness is finding a couple extra fries at the bottom of the bag." - Pig, Pearls Before Swine

Just once, I want to shout, "Bwahahhahahaha!" and really mean it.

"I couldn't decide if I wanted marble fudge, chocolate, rocky road, vanilla or butter pecan...I finally decided to try marble fudge...then I had to choose between a plain cone or a sugar cone...I decided on the sugar cone...so what happened? I went out the door, and dropped the whole thing on the sidewalk! Don't tell me my life isn't a Shakespearean tragedy!" ~ Sally, Charlie Brown's sister

Pictures of You

Bunnies! Everywhere!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 04:32 PM