Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

> WW 31/08/04, Don't fortget now, 15 Minutes only!
bart
post Aug 31 2004, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Who me?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

Equal
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
bart
post Sep 2 2004, 08:21 PM
Post #2

Who me?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

"Just typical!" Exclaimed James, as  he threw his books on to the bed, "how can he be so inconsiderate, he knew how much I was looking forward to tonight."

"You alright James?"

"You could hear me then?" he replied as he turned to look at his visitor," you wern't studing were you Jen, I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Nah, was just coming back from my shift at work,  Tim disapeared of with one of his conquests again, has he?"

"Looks like it, selfish git, he knew that we were of to the pub tonight to play pool and get sloshed, it's been a hard week and I was looking forward to it, waste of time buying this really.",  Jen just had time to see what looked like a pair of new pool cue, before they joined the books on the bed.

"Well he can make do with some book vouchers for his birthday now, the miserable sod."

"You, really did need to get out tonight didn't you?"

"How'd you notice?" He repiled.

"Not sure really, perhaps its the way things that don't have wings are flying across the room..."

"Yeah that probably does give it away, but this week, no this term has been absolute hell, I'm gettiing it in the neck from home, and I just wanted to get out for a couple of hours, you know?"

"Oh yes, I know, look let me clean myself up, and I'll come with you and whip you at pool!"

"You, whip me, at pool? I don't think so!"

"Why, are you not equal to the challange?"

"Oh I'm equal to it alright, quiestion is are you?"

"Well you will just have to wait and see won't you," Jen Relieped impishly, befere disapearing off to change.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bart   WW 31/08/04   Aug 31 2004, 07:15 PM
Jerry   RE: WW 31/08/04   Aug 31 2004, 07:59 PM
bart   RE: WW 31/08/04   Sep 2 2004, 08:21 PM
Yoda   RE: WW 31/08/04   Sep 2 2004, 10:18 PM
PhredthePineappleEater   RE: WW 31/08/04   Sep 3 2004, 12:46 AM
QuickHare   It all just stopped. Time, his heart, the class...   Sep 4 2004, 12:12 PM

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 08:29 PM